Fishing Rates in Prince Rupert, BC (Northwest Coast)
Season: May to September
$1,895.00 CDN per day.
**$1,895.00 is NOT per guest, but per day for the vessel, accommodating up to 4 guests max.
* Based on maximum 4 guests.
* All rates are in Canadian funds and do not included applicable taxes or gratuities.
* $500.00/person (CDN) deposit required at time of booking.
* Balance payable 60 days prior to departure date.
Included In Your Charter:
- Overnight accommodation on our vessel.
- All meals.
- Bedding and towels.
- Bottled water.
- Salt water fishing gear (Islander MR3 Reels).
- Bait and tackle.
- Fish cleaning.
- Fish ice packing.
Not Included In Your Charter:
- Fishing licenses. Please purchase online prior to your trip.
- Boots (bring light rain gear, low boots and sneakers).
- Soft drinks and snacks.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Processing by licensed processors.
*Dolly’s Fish Market and Rupert Meats are the local processors.
- Taxes and gratuities.
In the event of a cancellation after your deposit and/or full payment has been received, we will do everything we can to rebook your charter that same year if there are available dates, or for the following year. It is recommended that you purchase traveller’s insurance with trip cancellation coverage included.
You will need to bring a current BC tidal (saltwater) sport fishing license with salmon stamp, available at any sporting goods store or online here:
Apply for a license online and to view Tidal Boundries and Sport Fishing Regulations.